There are plenty of ways to Get Thicker Hair, from using special shampoos to trying keratin treatments at a salon! Whether your hair has always been on the thin side or you’ve recently noticed it thinning due to age, you might have found yourself wishing you could have thick, luscious locks.
- Fun facts about lips – Best organic lipsticks
- Interesting Facts About Lips – Best products for your lips
- How to Lighten Dark Lips – 15 Simple Tips
- How to Lighten Dark Upper Lips – 12 Simple Ways
- How To Remove Upper Lip Hair – 15 Simple Ways
- Interesting beauty facts
- How to Get Smaller Waist Fast?
- How to Get Shiny Hair?
- 15 Ways to Get Thicker Hair
- Interesting Facts About Hair, How to Get Thicker Hair?
No one wants thin, flat, limp hair, so we get why you’re a little envious when you run into that woman with the impossibly thick and bountiful strands.
Here are 12 Ways to Get Thicker Hair
15 Ways to Get Thicker Hair
Keep your hair healthy
This seems like a given, but getting great-looking hair is nearly impossible when you’re constantly damaging it. “If women want thicker-looking hair, they should minimize the use of heat styling tools and refrain from using too much conditioner in the shower,” Toth says.
Taking precautions like using heat protectant spray and not over-washing your hair can help it look thicker and stronger over time, too, by minimizing breakage and hair loss. And lay off the super-tight hairstyles and heat tools as often as possible!
Wash your hair about 2-3 times a week.
Keeping your hair clean is a must, but washing it too frequently may actually be thinning your hair. Each wash rinses out oils and nutrients produced by your scalp. Over time, this can cause your hair to become brittle and break, so try to wash your hair as infrequently as possible.
- If you have very fine hair or you exercise (or sweat) a lot, you might need to wash your hair daily. Otherwise, skipping a day or two is perfectly fine.
- Use conditioner every time you wash your hair to restore moisture
Use GENIUS Hair Growth Oil to get thicker hair
Genius Stem works effectively by naturally activating dormant hair follicle germ tissue on the scalp, promoting rapid growth and nourishment of hair due to its unique organic ingredients. It contains bio-active nutrients essential for hair growth.
For the best results, mix 2 – 3 drops of the product with shampoo.Work a quarter-sized amount of product into palms and massage into your scalp, working from root to tip of hair using your fingertips. Wash your hair thoroughly with warm water.
Use Biotin Shampoo for Hair Growth to get thicker hair
This is a thickening shampoo for color treated hair damaged hair and oily scalp. Our natural shampoo has tea tree for dandruff and pure rosemary essential oil for hair growth.
Spray your hair with dry shampoo when it looks oily.
If your hair gets too oily, it can actually look thinner, which is one of the drawbacks of washing your hair less often. To prevent this, invest in a dry shampoo. Shake the dry shampoo can and hold it 8–10 in (20–25 cm) away from your head, then spray it onto your roots in short bursts.
- Just like when you look for a regular shampoo, you should choose a dry shampoo that’s formulated for your hair type.
- If you have very dark hair, look for a dark-tinted dry shampoo so it doesn’t leave a chalky white film on your hair.
Use Hair Nutrition, Cynatine HNS + Biotin to get thicker hair
WE LOVE HAIR NUTRITION hair vitamins because it supplies essential nutrients to build STRONGER, LONGER, THICKER hair from the inside out in 90 DAYS OR LESS. If your thinning, weak, and damaged hair is caused by the stress of aging, DHT sensitivity, or vitamin deficiencies, you’ll realize an amazing difference in hair growth with just 2 capsules per day.
Get thicker hair with Long Hair Gummies
- GROW LONG HAIR FAST – Support the growth of long, thick, beautiful hair with NutraPro’s cherry-flavored hair gummies.
- RESTORE THINNING HAIR – Prevent hair loss by stimulating hair regrowth for both men and women with Long Hair growth products.
Avoid extensive use of hot tools on your hair.
When possible, avoid using a blow dryer, flat iron, or curling iron. These tools can burn the ends of your hair, causing split-ends and breakage. This, in turn, makes your hair look thinner. If you do want to use heat to style your hair, spray on a heat protectant first, and limit the use of hot tools to about once a week.
- Let your hair air-dry when possible, and save styling tools for special occasions.
- If you don’t like the way your hair naturally dries, apply frizz-fighting products to wet hair so that hair dries smoothly.
- Use the lowest possible temperature setting for your hair type. For example, thin hair may only need a temperature of about 200 °F (93 °C) while thick hair may require a temperature of 350 °F (177 °C)
Use Thicker Fuller Hair Root Lifting Serum to get thicker hair
- Designed to tackle the root causes of thinning hair
- Help create the optimal conditions for thicker, fuller-looking hair.
- 100% vegan, sulfate free and gluten free
- Interesting Facts About Hair, How to Get Thicker Hair?
- Best Hair Products for Curly Hair
- How To Care For Curly Hair
- Best Morning Beauty Routine You Should Apply Right Now
- Benefits of cucumber on skin you should know
- How to Prevent Hair Loss – Easy Ways you can do!
- How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on your face?
- 15 Evidence-based Weight loss tips
- The Top 30 Best Weight Loss Foods
- Top 10 Best Foods for Healthy Hair
Stay away from harsh hair dye to get thicker hair.
It can be fun and exciting to color your hair, but some bleach and other chemicals can have a drying-out effect that, when coupled with styling tools, can cause serious damage to your hair. Avoid using these harsh chemicals on your hair.
- If you really want to change your hair color, opt for natural means of lightening or coloring your strands, or try using vegan or semi-permanent hair dyes, which can be less damaging.
Brush your hair starting at the ends and working your way up.
Brushing your hair regularly is great for the overall health of your mane, but it can be damaging if done incorrectly. When you’re detangling your hair, use a wide-tooth plastic comb to brush out your hair, instead of a bristled brush. Start at the ends of your hair and work your way up the hair shaft. Once your hair is detangled, brush from roots to tips with a bristled brush to distribute the natural oils from your scalp through the ends of your hair.
- Avoid brushing your hair while it’s wet, as this is when your hair is most fragile and prone to breakage.
- Try to brush your hair once a day to spread out the oils and stimulate the scalp
Thicker Fuller Hair Hair Loss Prevention Treatment
- Thickens Stimulates & Revives Limp Hair
- for Visibly Thicker & Healthier Hair
- Hair Loss Prevention Treatment
BOLDIFY Hair Thickening Spray
ust spray through damp hair then dry for incredible thickness and hair volume – Gives you a layered textured finish with a light hold that looks great and lasts the entire day – The ultimate volumizing spray for fine hair .
Make a protein mask if you want to strengthen your hair.
Your hair is made up of a protein called keratin. Keratin is also found in eggs, which is why this mask is excellent for strengthening your strands. Mix 1-2 eggs (depending on the length of your hair) with about 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of fresh aloe vera gel. Completely coat your locks and allow it to soak in for 10-15 minutes. When the time’s up, rinse the mask out with warm water.
- Adding protein to your hair too often can actually weaken it, so limit your use of protein treatments to once or twice per month.
Create a fruit mask to pack your hair with vitamins.
The nutrients and antioxidants in fruit aren’t just great for eating. They also help to add thickness and shine to your hair. Make a mask out of fresh fruit by combining half of a mashed avocado and half of a mashed banana with 1 tbsp (6 g) of grated orange peel. Cover your whole head in the mask and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Rinse it off, then shampoo and condition as you normally would afterward.